Find What You're Looking For

November 20, 2008

We're Next! Chemtrails in Altadena and Pasadena...

Here are some shots I took from my cell phone. The chemical trails being left are more frequent in the passed couple of months in both the Pasadena and Altadena area if California. I have been looking to the skys for as long as I can remember and have actually written something on both my blog on myspace and on catchaliq.blogspot.com The first foto was taken @ Pasadena City College TODAY!!! FOUR of those JET PLANES were leaving countless lines in the sky that would desiminate in time with the wind. WE BREATHE IN THAT SAME AIR!!!! The 2nd foto i too left a crazy design in the Alta D skies... and finally the 3rd foto was taken yesterday at the bus stop on walnut and raymond in your beloved PASADENA!! IN THE CROWN CITY MAAAAAAAAN! WE ARE BEING POISONED!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!!
Youtube: Ultimate Chemtrail Proof
Google: Hr 2977

5 comments:

  1. i live in pasadena..it is soooocrazy that noone believes me when i SHOW THEM THE F-ing CHEMTRAILS.
    we are being poisoned everyday
    keep spreading th eword, people will hear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome site, I had not noticed upnthenuves.blogspot.com before in my searches!
    Continue the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
    exactly the same in the past? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at upnthenuves.blogspot.com.

    May I use some of the information from this blog post above if I give a link back to this site?

    Thanks,
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love upnthenuves.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
    Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete