Find What You're Looking For

May 1, 2012

Kanon Organic Vodka Launch in Atlanta Georgia

About a week and a half ago I was invited to Kanon Organic Vodka's Launch Party in Atlanta, Georgia at the Goat Farm. I had the pleasure of tasting a four course meal of delish food that was paired with delish cocktail drinks made with Kanon Organic Vodka. Here are some fotos from the night. I am super excited to share these with you all. Thanks for reading & visiting my blogspot.
ME <3
Chato & Jameson
The Queen Bee : Timmery Turner
The Casting Director : Krystle Monahan
Me & Jarno Kettunen : From the Kanon Vodka website
Socializing & Fine Dining 
About 50 of these went out that night
Mmm, yes please!
Atlanta's Finest 
Table Cloth Artwork by Jarno Kettunen
Kanon Organic Vodka Cocktail Drank 
Big ups to KANON ORGANIC VODKA for producing such a chic & comfortable event. Definitely a highlight on my trip to Atlanta, Georgia. Much love and respect to all my new friends in the ATL. Looking forward to keeping in touch with ATL's finest. Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment