Find What You're Looking For

February 17, 2012

Sugar Does Portland

I've gotten such a great feedback from those involved to those at home checking out my designs. The reason I am a designer is because I believe it is in us all to create. I make clothing out of already made wear, I stitch & fold, cut & change everything about something that is already in existence. Being able to create something out of something is what I'm about: making something work from something that would normally be overlooked.
Here are some more photos that have been taken from my participation at the Sugar does Portland show on February 10th at Refuge - PDX.

Christina is wearing a "jump suit" dress. I made all of the Accessories & Clothing. Johanna is wearing a hoodie made entirely out of recycled fabrics, a top that has been shredded bottom to the mid-section. A skirt made of 5 pant bands. Genesy is also rocking a hood made from recyclable fabrics, a mini-pleated skirt, a red cropped top, & a silk-screened jean vest.

Oh! How I love what I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment