Find What You're Looking For

January 28, 2012

Wellness Routine

this is basically what I see (lol don't mind me I like to humor myself)
I've recently taken the bull by the horns and made it my duty to take care of myself first and foremost before I can love or care for another (outside of family & friends).

I'm talking about LOVE... self-love!

That being said, when I look in the mirror, I'm not content with how I've cared for myself thus far.

So, I've since joined a gym, am paying close attention to what I eat (when & what), exercising my body & mind through various exercises. I'm currently single. Meaning I had to step away from my beloved bf to make room for a new and improved me. It's me time. I got this. Always have had what it takes to be the best me there can be! I'm ready.

Please & thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment