Find What You're Looking For

January 29, 2012

This is what I do...

Da Bidnez Fashion Art Collective is a group of young talented artists from the Los Angeles area that has come together to comprise a group dedicated in inspiring to aspire through the arts. Da Bidnez (D.B.) started in 2009, and as co-founder & director of the collective, I have guided the group towards producing fashion art music events. D.B. currently co-produces & co-hosts "[ blank ] Tuesday, a weekly Tuesday at The Airliner in Lincoln Heights - Los Angeles.

2419 N Broadway Los Angeles, CA
 Every Tuesday I have the pleasure of showcasing & witnessing amazing talent. I abasolutely LOVE what I do, I LOVE the people I work with, & LOVE having the time to live it all. If you are in the Los Angeles area on a Tuesday night, make sure to stop at The Airliner for a grand time!

No comments:

Post a Comment