Find What You're Looking For

April 1, 2012

My Fashion Gypsy Quest

Monday March 27th marked the 2 week anniversary of my departure from Pasadena, California. My fashion gypsy expedition with the Sugar Art & Fashion show has completed it's Austin destination. The Sugar team has been intensely fun & at times over the top, but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.  The fashion show was Friday the 23rd of March at The Elysium on Red River St. in Downtown Austin. It was amazing. We made it safely to Atlanta, Georgia last Tuesday, after experiencing a delay in Eutaw, Alabama.  I've been pondering of the course of these past 3 weeks, what my mission was during this tour. Aside from my duties & responsibilities with SUGAR, I know that I have something to prove & show the world. When I first started in the fashion industry, I was blown away by how many people are actually involved in the scene. I was overwhelmed, unsure, & most of all scared that I was not good enough. The only way to know for sure was to dive into what is now my fashion gypsy quest. It's been tough, it's been exciting, but most of all, it's all been love. Love for the people & place I meet, Love for my designs & myself, & a Love for life, for none of this would be possible. I am excited to see how my designs evolve while on tour. I have many ideas just waiting to be sewn together. I am always thankful to you stopping by. Let's start a conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment